Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. says it is partnering with Spain-based Abengoa, S.A. on a new joint venture focused on global clean energy and water projects. The company says it will also buy a 25 per cent interest in Atlantica Yield plc from Abengoa for about US$608 million to expand its international project portfolio. Algonquin says the Atlantica deal will give it cash flow from the company’s long-term contracted clean energy and water infrastructure assets. It says the Abengoa partnership offers near-term development opportunities representing some US$300 million in investment opportunities. The company says Atlantica owns and operates 21 facilities including clean power generation, electricity transmission lines and desalination plants.
- Israel will pump desalination seawater from the Mediterranean to replenish the so-called Sea of Galilee (which is actually a freshwater lake). https://t.co/3egqR7t7oK 19. August 2022 stukhan
- Instead of boondoggle irs, 80 billion for desalination plants to increase water supplies would have made sense .. 18. August 2022 PDSKNOWSITALL
- Water - Getting the water from one location to another. Sponges. Lake fresh water or sea beach ocean water. Home desalination membranes - Water treatment access points - temporarily swimming pools. https://t.co/LlpuZuEsfr 18. August 2022 JuSaNOthRGurL
- Kampf um das Trinkwasser 19. August 2022
- Trinkwasser in Franken wird teurer: Preiserhöhung wegen Trockenheit und Klimawandel 19. August 2022
- Mikro-Verunreinigungen: Belkaw chlort Trinkwasser im Süden von Bergisch Gladbach 19. August 2022
- Verunreinigungen: Trinkwasser in Bergisch Gladbach wird gechlort 19. August 2022