ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has received a binding order for peripheral water treatment plants for Iran. The order value amounts to over € 2m. The ordered water treatment plants are of the types “CER@SENIC” and „CER@WELL“. „CER@SENIC“ removes particularly arsenic from ground and drinking water. In the province of Kerman in Iran, a testing facility has just been put into operation successfully, allowing to remove the arsenic contained in the water almost completely. “CER@WELL” is used to clean soiled tap water in buildings and removes dirt, germs, bacteria and nitrate. The delivery of the plants is to start still in 2017. Purchaser and contracting party is DOR Water Filtration AG in Liechtenstein. By the order for the Iranian market, the rights of sale have been given to DOR Water Filtration AG. The company was founded solely in order to market the plants. The company’s associates have been doing business in the Middle East for more than 15 years.
- Israel will pump desalination seawater from the Mediterranean to replenish the so-called Sea of Galilee (which is actually a freshwater lake). https://t.co/3egqR7t7oK 19. August 2022 stukhan
- Instead of boondoggle irs, 80 billion for desalination plants to increase water supplies would have made sense .. 18. August 2022 PDSKNOWSITALL
- Water - Getting the water from one location to another. Sponges. Lake fresh water or sea beach ocean water. Home desalination membranes - Water treatment access points - temporarily swimming pools. https://t.co/LlpuZuEsfr 18. August 2022 JuSaNOthRGurL
- Kampf um das Trinkwasser 19. August 2022
- Trinkwasser in Franken wird teurer: Preiserhöhung wegen Trockenheit und Klimawandel 19. August 2022
- Mikro-Verunreinigungen: Belkaw chlort Trinkwasser im Süden von Bergisch Gladbach 19. August 2022
- Verunreinigungen: Trinkwasser in Bergisch Gladbach wird gechlort 19. August 2022