ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has received a binding order for peripheral water treatment plants for Iran. The order value amounts to over € 2m. The ordered water treatment plants are of the types “CER@SENIC” and „CER@WELL“. „CER@SENIC“ removes particularly arsenic from ground and drinking water. In the province of Kerman in Iran, a testing facility has just been put into operation successfully, allowing to remove the arsenic contained in the water almost completely. “CER@WELL” is used to clean soiled tap water in buildings and removes dirt, germs, bacteria and nitrate. The delivery of the plants is to start still in 2017. Purchaser and contracting party is DOR Water Filtration AG in Liechtenstein. By the order for the Iranian market, the rights of sale have been given to DOR Water Filtration AG. The company was founded solely in order to market the plants. The company’s associates have been doing business in the Middle East for more than 15 years.
- After La Niña, there will be another drought in Aus. Probably worse than previous ones. How is the govt preparing the country for such an event? There is one operating desalination plant here, able to supply 27% SEQ (not considering migration). #auspol #ClimateEmergency 16. August 2022 h_81
- 2/3 of our planet is covered in water. Desalination plants work on passenger vessels and land. Since 1991 there have been no new Reservoirs in the UK. How many have been closed? Key National Infrastructure should not be run for Private profit.@Keir_Starmer 16. August 2022 SteveMcKennay
- It would be a solution for England that Wales would pay the price for! It really is time to galvanise the effort towards #indyWales before we have another valley flooded for the benefit of our Westminster neighbours! They can begin building desalination plants around S.East! 16. August 2022 linds_dreamer
- Trockenheit in BW: Darf man Trinkwasser noch zum Gießen verwenden? 16. August 2022
- Schollbrunn: Gesundheitsamt erlässt Abkochgebot für Trinkwasser - das gilt ab heute 16. August 2022
- Pattensen: Trinkwasser wird teurer - Kämmerin kündigt Preiserhöhung an 16. August 2022
- 166 Kommunen betroffen: Trinkwasser wird in den Landkreisen Würzburg, Schweinfurt und Kitzingen teurer 16. August 2022